How to check aadhar card status
Enter your enrollment number which is likely 1079/12345/00123 time 12/42/03
- Check Mobile No
- Verify Mobile No
- Verify Email ID
- Get an Appointment
- File a Complaint
- Note : You will never open it directly ! , use your are postal pin Code to Security Password ( as per enrollment receipt ) to open it and tack print out .
1. Make sure that you have your enrolment number and the date time of enrolment with you in order to proceed for downloading the e-Aadhaar letter. These details can be found on the acknowledgement slip which you got from the enrolment centre after enrolling for Aadhaar.
2. Fill in your details like enrolment number, date time of enrolment, your name, your Pin Code and the captcha code in the respective fields and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
3. Then you will be asked to verify your mobile number by displaying the last 4 digits of your registered mobile number. If it is correct then press ‘Yes’ button and then you will receive a One Time Password (OTP) on the same mobile number as a part of verification process. If the displayed mobile number is wrong then press ‘No’ and enter your correct mobile number and press ‘Submit’ button. You will then receive OTP on your mobile number.
- 4. The OTP will be needed to proceed further and you have to enter the OTP in the next field to get access to the electronic version of your Aadhaar letter or Aadhar card.
5. After that you will be provided with a link to download your e-Aadhaar letter (in PDF format) and to open it you will need to enter your ‘Pincode’ as the password.
Aadhaar card correction
how to correct adhaar card Name or date of birth once you enrolled for aadhaar number?
Answer: you can correct the details like Address, date of birth, Name through online using uidiai aadhaar correction portal.
once you changed the details you have to provide proof for you are submitted as a hard copy.example if you want change your Date of birth then attach the proof for it. (proof must be approved local government documents like pan card,ssc memo ,voter id, ration card passport and other etc.)
Sending documents include offline by post to Bangalore CIDR, or uploading to aadhar portal.
Toll-free Phone: 1 800 180-1947
Email Address: email@example.com
Locate UIDAI Regional Office in your city
Computer Operator quantification: Inter or GraduateSupervisor quantification: Inter or Graduate
Technical Support B.E B.tech or Hardware Networking
Tech Administrator above qualification With Experience
How to Apply :
We have to Study The
Uidai Provided Manuals and Write Exam online Through Sify
For Online Exam We have to Pay 365/- Rupees by sbi Challan
And After book the Examination Centre Through Sify online
After Completing the Exams Result Will get Immediate in The End Of Examination
I Want Provide You
Online Exam Details
List Enrollment Agencies
With Contact Numbers Soon
Aadhar card Status, aadhar card status, aadhaar card status online, check aadhar card status, portal.uidai.gov.in, aadhar card status.