Find: Aadhar /uid Card Update /correction status, Know about How to update Name, DOB, Address, Mobile Number. AtoZ guide.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- To check your correction status you can use this URL https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status
- update/correct and send the documents to uidai office or email THEM OR attach color scanned
- Update Request Number (URN) FOR FUTURE
Aadhaar Update process:
There two ways to update / change your Aadhar data like Name correction, Address change, Mobile number Update and mostly 70% Date of birth Mistakes.
All Corrections need Documents proofs given By State and Central Goverment.
Ex: For Date of birth Change you have to upload Date of birth Certificate, Pan card, (also it uses as ID proof), Voter ID, ration card, passport.
Those Documents issued by government officials whi h presents your Date of birth.
Address Change: There lot of facilities to provide your presence Address proof, those includes, Voter ID, Driving License, passport, Ration card, utility bills like Power, water, mobile phone postpaid bills, bank account statement etc.
Update Aadhaar Mobile Number: For Updating Mobile Number in Aadhaar portal, you have to Verify Old phone Number through OTP One Time password. Also, Uid portal New verification Code your Newly registered Mobile.
Update Name Surname in Aadhar card: For Updating name Surname or Initial, required those Documents are passport, Driving license, ration card,
Gender change Male /female: Mostly this mistake made by Aadhaar operator while in busy work. lot of residents notice this after he give receipt to them.
but there is also a extra screen for to check verify by residents.
Aadhaar Update by post offline:
- If Resident is unable to locate the required Pincode/Village/Town/City/Post Office/District/State or is finding difficulty in local language transliteration, they may send their Update request through Post.
- Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form For Request Through Post
- Instructions for Sending Update Request Through Post
Aadhaar Update online process Step By step:
- Visit Aadhaar self Service resident update portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You will recive OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, Then There these below options (
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number)
- Correct Your Name / Address / Mobile Number, Be sure to check your local lanugae too. Click for Next option.
- Documents Upload: For Address / Name change etc.
- Upload documents Next go list of BPO Services available in your Area.
- Please Note Down URN (Update Request Number) To check status of UID/ Aadhar correction.
- How to check Aadhaar / uid card Correction Status?
- To check your Aadhar correction status you have to kept thse 2 things 1 is Aadhaar Number, 2 URN Update Request Number,
- visit UID SSUP and enter URN and Uid Number and click on get statushttps://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status